Monday, October 6, 2014

I am not dead!

Holy cow!!! It's been a long long time since I last posted... In the last six months things have been crazy hectic. I'm now in my final semester of nursing school, which means in December I have to get a REAL job... Yikes. Over the summer Bruce and I went to Chicago for five days over the fourth of July weekend. It was a ton of fun and our first real vacation together. Otherwise during the summer I was working at my job as a nursing assistant trying to bring in money so I can not work so much during THIS my FINAL semester of school... (Hopefully).  I got my preceptorship (basically a semester-long residency program for nurses) in a Pediatric ICU, which is awesome and super amazing. The nurses there are really great role models, and they actively try to teach me new stuff, which is totally awesome. I am currently having to write a paper each week, as well as take one online test per week. It's grueling, but i can do it... (I hope) After that all that stands between me and a license is the NCLEX... Gulp....

Anyhow, I finally had a moment to breathe, and realized, I haven't updated my blog in six months... So, How's life out there?

No comments:

Post a Comment