Thursday, April 25, 2013

50 Totally Random Questions

In case anyone wanted to know any of the following things about me... And even if you didn't, they're here anyway.


1. What is your best friend's name?
Emily
2. Where is the weirdest place you have a mole? 
On my butt.
3. Who was the hottest teacher you ever had? 
I thought my senior year English teacher would have been the hottest thing when he was in high school.
4. Have you ever made out in a movie theater?
Yes.
5. What body part do you wash first? 
 My face.
6. Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms?
Yes.
7. What's the strangest talent you have?
I couldn't think of one, so I asked both Bruce and Emily... Emily says that I have the ability to trip over flat surfaces. Bruce went somewhere else with it, however, once I gave him a death glare, He decided that it was my inability to not correct people's grammar/spelling.
8. Do you have an innie or an outtie?
Innie
9. What's your favorite flavored Pringles?
 Sour cream and cheddar.
10. Have you ever been tied up? 
Yes.
11. What was the last thing you ever got grounded for?
 Ummm... is it bad that I can't exactly remember, because I've been grounded like a billion times?
12. Do you parallel park or drive around the block?
Parallel park, if I must.
13. Have you ever had two dates in one night?  
No.
14. How many times have you been cussed out?   
Plenty.
15. Which shoe do you put on first? 
 Left.
16. What is your favorite candle scent?
Peach Bellini (Bath and Body Works)
17. Have you ever been to a gay bar? 

Yes.
18. What is your favorite way to style your hair?
Whatever is easy, and keeps it out of my face. So usually a ponytail... Although lately I've been doing a braid or giant claw clippy thing.
19. Is there one thing all of your love interests have had in common?
They've all been guys. They've all been older than me. That's two things, but I'll take it.
20. Did you French kiss before you were 16?
Yes.
21. Have you ever been cow-tipping or snipe-hunting? 
No.
22. Who is the last person you usually think about before you fall asleep?
Lately? Bruce.
23. Have you ever had a poem or a song written about you?
Yes.
24. If you had to choose to not ever wash your bed sheets again or not wash your bath towel ever again, which would you rather not wash? 
Ergh... Gross... I'd be buying new ones of whichever I chose not to wash, That's for sure.
25. Have you ever found anything in your parents' bedroom that was questionable?
Um, like questionable how exactly?
26. What was your childhood nickname?
Didn't really have one. My mom called me punkin though if that counts.
27. When is the last time you played the air guitar?
Um.. Like 4 years ago, at least.
28. Have you ever peeked in the opposite sexes locker room?
Nope.
29. What's the weirdest thing you have done while driving? 
I changed outfits. I've actually done that multiple times.
30. Have you ever bitten your toenails?
Yes. When I was little, to prove how flexible I was to my 'friends'...
31. How do you eat your cookie?
 With my mouth... Duh.
32. When working out at the gym, do you wear a belt? 
Um... I don't work out...
33. Name something you do when you're alone that you wouldn't do in front of others.
Shower.
34. Have you ever broken any bones?  
Yes. Over 20.
35. Are you a spender or a saver?  
Little of both. I try to save more than I spend though.
36. How many drinks does it take before you get drunk?
Never been drunk, so I wouldn't know.
37. Have you ever sniffed an animal's butt? 
Decidedly not.
38. How often do you clean out your ears?
Daily.
39. Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?
Depends on if it has squares or not.
40. About how many times a day do you pick a wedgie? 
None.
41. Do you have any strange phobias?
Terrified of needles.
42. Have you ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
No.
43. What is the stupidest thing you've ever done at a bar?
I don't go to bars...
44. Have you ever been dared to do something you totally regretted? 
Hmmm... No, I don't think so.
45. Have you ever called your love interest by an ex's name?  
God No. That would be terrible.
46. Have you caught a guy/girl farting while on a date?
No...
47. Have you ever played naked Twister?
For real? No. If this is a euphemism for sex, then yes. Yes I have played naked Twister.
48. Have you ever been drunk at work?
No.
49. Have you ever found your date's/lover's brother or sister more attractive?
No.
50. Do you want to bring sexy back?
Did it ever actually leave?

No comments:

Post a Comment