Tuesday, April 9, 2013

It would be terrible if I were stuck in a cabin all by myself.

             I have a job tutoring at my university. It's a minimum wage job admittedly, but some money is better than no money. And one of the perks is that I get paid regardless of whether or not anyone shows up for me to tutor. Which is great, because I'm technically being paid to goof around more often than not... Except for those times where nobody is coming in, and I want human interaction. Like right now... 

             And this made me realize that it would be terrible if I were stuck in a cabin all by myself... Unless the cabin was well stocked with books... Then, I'd be amazing at being stuck in a cabin by myself. I'd be the Queen of Hermits. (And the only subject I have to rule over? Myself... because I'm a hermit, and therefore alone... Probably funnier without the explanation, but oh well.)  And I would be amazing, and things would be good and wonderful... And I would fight people off who tried to drag me out of my personal library... Until I finished all the books... Then I would be lonely again, and by that point, I think people would just avoid my little cabin of crazy...
This is what the inside of my cabin looks like in my head.... Well, there's a bathroom in there too, I'm not a total barbarian. I do like to be clean. And there does need to be some sort of cooking apparatus... I unfortunately cannot survive on the written word alone... Although that would be amazing. So I guess this is the main room of my cabin. where the books are... And apparently where the windows aren't.
             So the moral here is, I should never be alone, unless I have books. Then I should be left alone at all costs... Until I run out of books... And then people should come see me....

            Re-reading this, I've decided the true moral of the story is that I'm crazy... Very very crazy... Oh well. You win some, I lose some.

No comments:

Post a Comment