Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My own Wonderland... Part 2

(This was intended to be longer, but I'm out of steam right now... I'll most likely update it at some point when I have the energy/time but for now here is my post.)

This is part 2 of my love affair with Alice in Wonderland. To read Part 1, go here: CLICK ME!!!
In the following years I visited Disneyworld very frequently still. And I always rode the teacups. Even though my favorite ride ever since I've been big enough to get on it (which I was by the time I was 2 and a half) is Big Thunder Mountain, the teacups are very special to me.

When I was 14 I got to go to Tokyo Disneyland. And guess what they have there too?!?!

If you guessed Spinning Teacups, You are Correct!!!
If you guessed something else... well it depends on what you guessed, but you're probably not wrong...
they had a lot of stuff.
They were fun, but unlike Paris Disney they didn't have anything Alice themed, really. They did however have an Ariel themed area which was neat. Alice was featured in their 20 years o Dreams parade though.


We were there for the 20th anniversary, which I had forgotten til I saw this picture.


Between Tokyo and now I have been to Disney World several more times, and it has been super fun. However, last summer we went to Disneyland again, and it was AWESOME!
And I rode the teacups again!
Yes, I am 21... On a small children's ride.
Deal with it.
And at California Adventure they have the MAD T PARTY!!! Which is basically a Disney version of a nightclub/rave type deal-io .

 It was pretty awesome. I went to it every night we were there.

 Alice's Outfit is the inspiration for the Halloween costume I'm making for this year...And I'm making Bruce a Mad Hatter costume very very loosely based on the show costume.... However there have been some hiccups in the process, so I'm not sure if they'll be completed this year or not... If not then I'll definitely have them done by next year. :P If you wanna check out the costumes CLICK HERE!

I have completed the corset for the most part at this point, I just don't have a photo of it right now. Maybe I'll take some and make an updated post. Who knows... Life has gotten crazier, there will be a post as to why after it's all over, but the happy news is Bruce and I are happy together and we're taking steps to secure our future.  Hope you're doing well.

Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment